As you all probably know by now, I am obsessed with eyebrows. I get questions all the time from readers and friends asking how I do my brows and what I use and usually direct them to THIS POST for a simple technique. I realized that perhaps some of you are still a bit uncomfortable attacking your brows freehand with a single brush. That’s where this comes in… The fool proof BROW kit by the Brow Lady.
You have the choice of using Brow Pencil or Powder when creating your kit.
How To Use The Eyebrow Stencils:
- First apply the brow wax. This helps prep your brows for the product and helps it stay on longer.
- Choose your weapon of choice.
- Line up the stencil the best you can over your natural brow. I use a concealer pencil to mark the beginning and end of brow.
- Apply the brow color of your choice to the opening of the stencil.
- Voila, a filled in brow.
- With your brush, go back in and gently comb through eyebrow to blend color. Touch up anywhere that needs a little fixing.
- For a bolder look, I like to go back in and widen the inner part of my brow. I just think it looks better when the inner part is thicker and noticed the stencil didn’t really do that for me.
- Voila, a finished brow!
- Wipe your stencil off, flip it around, and do the same on the other side.
If you’d like to grab this super handy product and palette, you can get it at www.thebrowlady.com.