Alright, Harlem lets get made, the Made in NYC announces the first-ever Made in NYC Week launching this October to highlight NYC based manufacturers. It’s a week of citywide programming, which includes events, factory tours, and open studios, and will provide unique opportunities for New Yorkers and visitors to connect with the entrepreneurs and innovators designing and producing high-quality goods–from airplane parts to zippers to artisanal chocolates–.
Made in NYC Week 2018 Schedule
- October 5 – National Manufacturing Day
- October 6 – Blocktoberfest (NYC Brewers Guild hosts over 25 NYC-based breweries)
- October 10 – Made Here/Meet Here-Brooklyn (with Kickstarter)
- October 12 – Factory Friday with Open House New York (Tours at 15 NYC factories)
- October 13 – Hester Street Fair – Made In NYC Week Edition
Get more information here.
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!