On Saturday, April 2, 2016, local community-based organizations and New York City agencies will provide information about financial empowerment, IDNYC and access to banking, free tax preparation, and other important resources and services, including employment protections, small business services, and ActionNYC, which provides free legal services for immigrants from Harlem to Hollis. IDNYC’s banks and credit union partners can be found at http://www1.nyc.gov/site/idnyc/benefits/banks-and-credit-unions.page. Entertainment for children, including story time and a play room, will be provided.
SHOP, THE NEW HARLEM WORLD SHOP!
- Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs
- NYC Department of Consumer Affairs
- New York City Commission on Human Rights
- Manhattan Borough President’s Office
- Pre-K for All
- New York Immigration Coalition
- Northern Manhattan Improvement Corporation
- Neighborhood Trust Federal Credit Union
- Food Bank for NYC
- NYC Business Solutions, offered by the NYC Department of Small Business Services
Saturday, April 2 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
New York Public Library, 203 West 115th Street (between 7th Ave and Frederick Douglass Blvd), New York, NY 10026