Robin Hood anticipates making grants to 501(c)(3) organizations in New York City that are well-positioned to serve low-income communities. The initial grants, expected to last three months in duration, will average $45,000. The purpose of these grants is to provide resources to support nonprofits that are on the front lines of this work and can move swiftly to serve affected communities.
COVID-19 RELIEF FUND APPLICATION THE FUND IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM ORGANIZATIONS ON A ROLLING BASIS FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE GRANTS IN THE FOLLOWING PRIORITY AREAS:
- Serves vulnerable populations including low-income children and families, low-wage workers, individuals and families who are homeless and immigrant communities.
- Provides or will expand services to include emergency assistance (e.g. food, shelter, and other basic needs)
- At risk for gaps in government contracts due to interruption of services
- Incurred unexpected expenses (e.g. overtime pay, technology)
- Track record with administering emergency cash grants to individuals and families
Robin Hood will only fund 501(c)(3) organizations providing services in New York City.
Become a Harlem insider - Sign-Up for our Weekly Newsletter!
*They cannot fund individuals or for-profit businesses.
Community Board 12, 530 West 166th Street, Suite 6A, New York, NY 10032