The COVID-19 Recovery Government Program Center contains critical information on available opportunities to assist New Yorkers in need.
Options for financial support for residents and businesses alike, and where you can turn for additional information.
Whether you’re a tenant, homeowner, parent, small business owner, or excluded worker, this online guide offers information about a range of services and financial support, including:
- The American Rescue Plan’s expansion of the Child Tax Credit: up to $3,600 available per child
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance: up to $9,000 per funeral
- Economic Impact Payments
- Excluded Workers Fund: up to $15,600 available per applicant
- Homeownership Relief and Protection Program
- Real Property Tax Relief Credit: up to $350 available per household
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Affordable broadband access: discounts of up to $50 per month towards broadband service
- Grants for nonprofit arts and cultural organizations
- COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- CDC & New York State Eviction Moratoria
- Employee Retention Credit: up to $28,000 per employee
- Paid Leave Credit Program: up to $5,000 per employee available for businesses that offered paid leave
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund: covers restaurants’ pandemic-related revenue loss
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant: grants up to 45% of gross earned revenue
- New York State grants to support struggling small businesses
Learn more about The COVID-19 Recovery Government Program Center here.