Options for financial support for residents and businesses alike, and where you can turn for additional information.
Whether you’re a tenant, homeowner, parent, small business owner, or excluded worker, this online guide offers information about a range of services and financial support, including:
- The American Rescue Plan’s expansion of the Child Tax Credit: up to $3,600 available per child
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance: up to $9,000 per funeral
- Economic Impact Payments
- Excluded Workers Fund: up to $15,600 available per applicant
- Homeownership Relief and Protection Program
- Real Property Tax Relief Credit: up to $350 available per household
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Affordable broadband access: discounts of up to $50 per month towards broadband service
- Grants for nonprofit arts and cultural organizations
- COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- CDC & New York State Eviction Moratoria
- Employee Retention Credit: up to $28,000 per employee
- Paid Leave Credit Program: up to $5,000 per employee available for businesses that offered paid leave
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund: covers restaurants’ pandemic-related revenue loss
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant: grants up to 45% of gross earned revenue
- New York State grants to support struggling small businesses
Learn more about The COVID-19 Recovery Government Program Center here.
Like this article? Get our Harlem Newsletter straight to your inbox. Sign-Up!