Please join us at our next Partnerships Academy event. NYC community park group leaders are invited to share information, make new friends, and learn about the resources for park groups. NYC Parks Commissioner Mitchell J. Silver, FAICP, and CPF Executive Director Heather Lubov will honor the Partnerships Academy Fellows, who took their dedication to their parks to the next level by participating in the Partnerships Academy Fellowship, a six-month long training program.
Meet with representatives from organizations who can help you including:
- Partnerships for Parks’ Volunteer Program (corporate and non profit groups can do work in your park!)
- Partnerships for Parks’ Capacity Fund Grant (apply for a grant worth up to $3,000)
- CPF Education
- CPF Arts and Summerstage Programs
- New Yorkers for Parks
- Citizen’s Committee–(learn about their grant programs)
- Lawyers Alliance–(get a free legal consultation)
Don’t forget to participate in a networking activity for a chance to WIN raffle prizes including a $200 Home Depot Gift Card.
FREE. RSVP here to hold your spot.
This event will fill up!
Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Manny Cantor Center, 197 East Broadway, New York, NY, www.mannycantor.org
Photo credit: Manny Cantor Center’s indoor/outdoor event space.
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!