Summer is over – no worries, be happy as you “swing into fall fitness” to maintain your perfect beach body. Across the boroughs, City Parks Foundation is kicking off its 2018 Fall Sports Program for seniors this month. This Fall, 500 seniors in 26 neighborhood parks and recreation centers are able to participate in FREE programs in yoga and fitness walking instruction. Registration for all programs are now open online and in-person at each park site.
See below locations in Manhattan:
Carl Schurz Park
E 86th St. & East End Ave.
- Walking – Mondays/Fridays, 9:00am
- Yoga – Tuesdays/Thursdays, 9:00am
- Tennis Courts 93rd St. near West Drive
- Tennis – Fridays, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Inwood Hill Park
Tennis Courts 207th St. & Seaman Ave.
BUY IT ON Shop HW
- Tennis – Tuesdays/Thursdays, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Yoga – Mondays/Wednesdays, 11:00am
Sara D. Roosevelt
Houston St. and Forsyth St.
- Yoga – Tuesdays/Thursdays, 110am
- Walking – Tuesdays/Thursdays, 10am
All equipment is provided. Register online at https://CityParksFoundation.org/seniors-fitness/ or call 718-760-6999 for information.