(Speaking of, is it almost the weekend yet?) And there are few breakfast foods we love more than Cinnamon Raisin French Toast.
Here, you can whip up just about every weekend. It’s super simple and is ready in a flash, so you can spend more time eating and less time over a hot stove. Dig in, indeed.
Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
4 slices organic cinnamon raisin bread
1 tablespoon milk
Butter, for greasing skillet
Cinnamon, for sprinkling
1. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk together until smooth. You can increase amounts of both depending on how many pieces of French toast you want to make.
2. Soak bread in egg and milk mixture, making sure to coat both sides of bread.
3. Coat skillet with butter and heat over low to medium heat.
4. Place coated bread in skillet and cook each side until golden brown.
5. Place bread on serving plate and sprinkle each side with cinnamon.
6. For kid-friendly eating, cut each piece of bread into cubes or strips and serve with a cup of syrup for dipping.