The Cathedral Of St. John the Divine, Harlem, NY, 1898

The Cathedral of St. John the Divine (under construction), between West 111th and 112th Streets east of Amsterdam Avenue, Harlem, New York, November 8, 1898.

The Cathedral of St. John the Divine was completed on January 8, 1899. The north facade of the Leake and Watts Orphan Asylum is visible through the construction (see four Doric white pillars).

Via source

About Harlem World Magazine

Harlem World Magazine is a lifestyle and brand for anyone who has a Harlem state of mind, dedicated to news, history, the renaissance and stories that celebrate our lifestyle.

Leave a Reply