On October 4, New York opened the Adult-Use Licensing Applications window that will run through December 4, 2023.
To offer added support to applicants, with a specific focus on qualifying Social and Economic Equity applicants, New York State Office of Cannabis Management (OCM) is now undertaking a 20-stop tour across the State.
This outreach initiative begins on October 10, 2023, in Harlem, and is similar to the Get Ready, Get Set tour OCM conducted to help entrepreneurs apply for Conditional Adult Use Retail Dispensary (CAURD) licenses last year. During these open events, OCM’s External Affairs team will provide presentations on a multitude of license types, the application process, and various other critical aspects.
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with experts, ask questions, and learn about valuable resources for potential applicants, including concise one-pagers, comprehensive FAQs, and a diverse array of informative handouts.
Events Week of Monday, October 9th, 2023:
Albany: Thursday, October 12th, 6pm-8pm
Albany Public Library
161 Washington Ave, Albany NY 12206
Registration link: https://forms.office.com/g/0t9e5JYR0j
Westchester: Saturday, October 14th, 10am-3pm
11 Burling Lane
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Registration Link: https://forms.office.com/g/4adHX4w3uk
- OCM Director Chris Alexander And CCB Chair Tremaine Wright On CAURD Program Restart
- Join The Celebration Of Native American Heritage Month From Harlem And Beyond
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Errs In Switching The City’s Heavy-Duty Fleet To Renewable Diesel
- Community-Owned Property Gaining Traction In Harlem More Is Needed, WEACT
- Whatha, FDA Warns Breakthrough Cancer Treatment Might Cause Cancer