Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer is co-hosting a community forum on Wednesday, January 29, 2020, for a discussion about the future of Morningside Park. The event will include local leaders and representatives from community youth, school, and neighborhood organizations.
The community forum’s aim is to bring everyone together and keep focus on moving the community forward with planning, programming, safety and resource sharing after the recent tragedy regarding Tessa Majors and will build on our continued work addressing the larger systemic and neighborhood issues impacting our youth.
- Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer
- Congress Member Adriano Espaillat
- State Senator Brian Benjamin
- Council Member Mark Levine
- Assembly Member Inez E. Dickens
- Assembly Member Daniel O’Donnell
- NYC Parks
- Friends of Morningside Park
- PS 180
- Police Athletic League
- Boys & Girls Club of Harlem
- Columbia University
- Barnard College
- Street Corner Resources
- Community Boards 9 & 10
Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 6:30-9 pm
Police Athletic League, 441 Manhattan Avenue, (Enter at 119th Street entrance)
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!