This season will feature over 160 merchants, including 18 new vendors.
Approximately 80% of vendors are minority/female/BIPOC-owned businesses.
See some of the exciting Holiday Shops this year below:
- Woops!: a French macaron bakery and one of Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park’s longest-standing vendors
- SallyeAnder: a hand-crafted organic soap shop, made with all-natural ingredients, based in Beacon, NY
- Yumi Jewelry: colorful, one-of-a-kind jewelry creations using crystals, semi-precious stones, and Venetian glass
- Herbs Fit Life (NEW): a line of natural herbal products guided by Native American remedies
- The ShowRoom Bakehouse (NEW): a trendy Brooklyn-based bakery with selections of savory pastries and sweet desserts
To view all of the Shops, visit WinterVillage.org.
This year also marks the exciting return of the Small Business Spotlight presented by Bank of America, presenting four New York City minority-owned small businesses with the chance to showcase their products in a rent-free booth, made possible by Bank of America, as part of this season’s Holiday Shops.
The four selected small businesses will be announced soon.
Although the Holiday Shops officially close on January 2, 2023, The Rink, along with The Lodge, and other fun winter activities, will remain open at Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park until March 5, 2023.
Photo credit: 1-4) Colin Miller.