Which gives small awards to nonprofit organizations and public schools through the Depts. of Aging, Correction, Education, and Health.
We’re especially seeking innovative proposals that will address things like gun violence, anti-hate initiatives, community-police relations, and racial justice.
Community Awards enhance the work of local nonprofits and schools and enrich neighborhoods.
- Award Size: One-time contracts ranging from $3,500-$7,500
- Deadline: 5 pm, August 20, 2021
- Find out more: (with links to application) bit.ly/MCAP2022
For questions, contact my Budget Unit:
- Vanessa Diaz-Lopez, 212-669-4814, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nelson S. Andino, 212-669 8145, email@example.com
- James Thomas, 212-669-1851, firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer here.