Created to provide support to small and independent Harlem businesses in financial need, twenty-two $1,000 micro-grants have been awarded to local business owners that define the culture and the vitality of Harlem.
Congratulations to the recipients listed below:
- Grace Alignay – Custom Collaborative Fashion That Works Production
- Stacy Blanco – Curl & Co. Hair Studio, LLC
- Diane Da Costa – Simplee BEAUTIFUL Curly Textured BAR
- Lori Davis – Lori Davis Consulting, Inc. (Strategic Planning and Organizational Design)
- Angie Hancock – experience HARLEM
- Russell Jackson – Reverence Restaurant
- Padmore John – Tsion Café
- Timberly Leite – Innovative Therapy Solutions
- Sandra Mathis, CEO – Grace Kelli Cupcakes LLC
- Sydnie Mosley – Sydnie L. Mosley Dances (SLMDances)
- Francois Nzi – The New York Math Academy and Coaching Services (NYMACS)
- Karina Oshiro – Common Good Harlem
- Robert Parchment – Robert Parchment Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
- Evetta Petty – Harlem’s Heaven Hat Shop
- Johanne Picard – Harlem Chi Community Acupuncture
- Tammeca Rochester – Harlem Cycle
- Serigne M Seye – 125th Street Vendor
- Melody Vaughn – Melody Vaughn Interiors
- Jahkeen Washington – JTW FIT Inc.
- Vivian Williams – Harlem Wellness Center
- Imani Whyte-Anigboro – ImaniLia Fashions
- Sharene Wood – Harlem Haberdashery
Learn more about the program here.
Thank you for keeping Harlem Strong.