Amazon has launched a number of early Prime Days promotions ahead of its 48-hour summer sales event, which is set to take place July 15 and July 16, 2019.
On Monday, the company announced that it had rolled out early deals across a variety of categories. In the devices category, Amazon dropped the price of its Fire TV Recast by $100 (bringing it down to $129.99) and various Echo speakers are on sale from $25.
Amazon has also slashed the price of services like Amazon Music, Prime Video, Kindle Unlimited, Audible, and more.
Deals in the fashion category include:
- Up to 30 percent off select Tommy Hilfiger clothing and shoes;
- Up to 70 percent off Seafolly Australia Swimwear;
- Up to 50 percent off athletic shoes from Reebok, Puma and others;
- Up to 30 percent savings on kids and baby styles from Gerber, The Children’s Place, and Amazon Brands;
- Up to 50 percent off women’s activewear from Amazon Essentials, Core 10 and Starter;
- Up to 40 percent off men’s shirts from Goodthreads, Buttoned Down and Amazon Essentials;
- Up to 30 percent off women’s styles from Daily Ritual.
Prime members can also get up to 20 percent off furniture and décor from Rivet, Stone & Beam and Ravenna Home, up to 20 percent off AmazonBasics, and up to 30 percent off “everyday essentials” from brands including Solimo, Presto!, and Happy Belly.
From July 3 through Prime Day, customers who spend $10 at Whole Foods will get a $10 credit to use on Prime Day purchases.
Amazon announced last week that its annual Prime Day sales event will last two full days this year. The retailer’s longest-ever annual sales event will kick off at midnight Pacific Time on July 15. Prices on more than a million items will be reduced during Amazon’s fifth annual Prime Day event.
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!