A&E volunteers and residents of the 1,200-apartment complex lit a 30-foot tree while enjoying hot cocoa and singing holiday carols.
One hundred and fifty residents joined in the annual party and ceremony. Kids got a special visit from Santa who handed out candy canes and stayed for family photos.
“This is the best time of year in the city, and we are so delighted to bring a little bit of holiday magic to Harlem with our annual tree lighting.
From our youngest kids to our seniors, we know how much residents look forward to this event,” said Maggie Brunn, President of A&E Real Estate.
A&E Real Estate was founded in 2011 to invest in multifamily properties in the New York City Metropolitan area with a primary focus on workforce housing.
With more than 15,000 apartments, A&E performs direct asset management, property management, and construction management for its entire portfolio, with a belief that no third-party manager will bring the same degree of focus and attention to detail.
A&E’s commitment to provide a high level of service to its residents reflects the philosophy that both owner and resident have a mutual long-term interest in preserving the city’s multifamily residential stock.
The residents of A&E’s properties comprise the backbone of New York City’s economy. Police and fire personnel, train and bus drivers, hospital workers, teachers and banquet managers are all included among the residents of A&E’s properties.
Learn more at ae-re.com.
- New Book Uncovers The Stunning Stories Behind West Africa’s Hidden Photographic Treasures
- NYC Releases Workers’ Bill Of Rights: Your Labor Rights Guide
- Grubhub And Others Launch $200K Microgrant For NYC BIPOC Restaurateurs
- New York City Public Schools Unveils “Hidden Voices: Stories Of The Global African Diaspora”
- Bronx: Black K.A.R.E. Wellness Health Fair In Co-op City