By HWM and photographs by Seitu Oronde
On Saturday, October 14, 2023, this year’s African Restaurant Week took place at City College at 160 Convent Avenue Harlem, New York.
The event was a great opportunity for the Harlem community of vendors including live performances, chef contests, cooking demos and tastings, Art exhibitions, live paintings, a marketplace, and many others.
Here are photographs by Seitu from the event:
- Leaders From Harlem And Beyond Rally Behind Mayor Adams, Dispute Misleading Poll
- Moving Smartly: How Storage Simplifies The Relocation Process
- Google’s Cutting-Edge AI Model Gemini Shakes Up The Tech Game
- The Reverend Dennis Dillons reSURGEnt Conference At Riverside Church In Harlem
- Hey Harlem, Urgent Action Needed, To Stop Cuts To Park Funding From Harlem And Beyond