Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will premiere a new holiday movie, “Heaven Down Here” on Thursday, December 14th, 2023, at 8 pm ET/PT.
“Heaven Down Here” features an all-star multicultural cast – Krystal Joy Brown (“Girlfriendship”), Tina Lifford (“Queen Sugar”), Juan Riedinger (“Riverdale”), Richard Harmon (“Game, Set, Love”), and Phylicia Rashad (“Creed III“).
Inspired by Mickey Guyton’s song of the same name, “Heaven Down Here” tells the story of four disparate people who find themselves stranded in a local diner on Christmas Eve when a snowstorm hits the town. Imani (Brown) is a widowed mother of two who’s having trouble making ends meet and reluctantly agrees to work the Christmas Eve shift, where she clashes with her boss Dan (Harmon), who doesn’t exactly embody the Christmas spirit.
Felix (Riedinger) is a local pastor desperately trying to secure food for parishioners while his faith is challenged by his alienation from his son.
Clara (Lifford) is a hospice nurse with an obstinate patient (Rashad) and whose daughter is moving away, causing her to question her place in this world.
Throughout the evening, these four bicker, bond, and unwittingly provide each other with the answer to their respective prayers.
Photo credit: Screen legend, Phylicia Rashad co-stars in Hallmark Movie & Mysteries’ “Heaven Down Here.”
- Tada! Youth Theater Announces 2024 Season In New York City
- Dive Into The Holiday Spirit With The Best Harlem-Inspired Books On Amazon
- NYC Kids RISE & NYC Public School Alumni Raise Tens Of Thousands of Dollars for Students
- Jean Shafiroff and friends celebrate fashion designer Malan Breton with a ‘Silver and Gold’ event
- Miami: Gisele Bündchen Art Of Balance At Miami Art Basel 2023