george emilio sanchez is a writer, performance artist, and advocate for indigenous rights and sovereignty.
He is currently touring the U.S. with his recent solo performance work, In the Court of the Conqueror.
The piece was created in collaboration with visual artist Patty Ortiz and focuses on the 200-year-old history of U.S. Supreme Court rulings that have diminished the Tribal Sovereignty of Native Nations.
As the Harlem Stage celebrates Native American Heritage Month, they are proud to present In the Court of the Conqueror this Friday, November 3, 2023, at Harlem Stage, 150 Convent Avenue, Harlem, NY 10031, 212.281.9240.
- Tada! Youth Theater Announces 2024 Season In New York City
- Dive Into The Holiday Spirit With The Best Harlem-Inspired Books On Amazon
- NYC Kids RISE & NYC Public School Alumni Raise Tens Of Thousands of Dollars for Students
- Jean Shafiroff and friends celebrate fashion designer Malan Breton with a ‘Silver and Gold’ event
- Miami: Gisele Bündchen Art Of Balance At Miami Art Basel 2023