Join Women.NYC for virtual networking sessions facilitated by industry leaders geared toward advancing your career in these fast-growing NYC industries.
These hour-long sessions are an opportunity for businesses to have intimate discussions with career advisors, business execs, and peers.
Capacity is limited to 30 people.
Also check out some upcoming Power Circles and events hosted by the Women.NYC Network.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’re ready to launch your own company, our volunteer advisors are here to help you navigate your next move while you build your network.
Learn more about NYC’s business advantages by visiting edc.nyc/why-nyc.
- OCM Director Chris Alexander And CCB Chair Tremaine Wright On CAURD Program Restart
- Join The Celebration Of Native American Heritage Month From Harlem And Beyond
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Errs In Switching The City’s Heavy-Duty Fleet To Renewable Diesel
- Community-Owned Property Gaining Traction In Harlem More Is Needed, WEACT
- Whatha, FDA Warns Breakthrough Cancer Treatment Might Cause Cancer