The duo has unveiled a lucrative 8-figure contract that brings their show, “It Is What It Is,” to the sports betting platform Underdog Fantasy. Their partnership is slated to span eighteen months.
Headlined by the two seasoned rappers and University of Miami alumna Treasure “Stat Baby” Wilson, the show seamlessly merges cutting-edge journalism with the vibrant essence of New York culture.
Sharing the news on Instagram, Cam’ron expressed, “Yo @rsvpmase now we even. It’s ya go again. Pause lol. All jokes aside thank you for everything. Now let’s go kĩll these ni**as! BIG HARLEM!! THE BIGEST!!! PAWS.” Under the umbrella of the Killa Season rapper’s media network, Come And Talk 2 Me, “It Is What It Is” is scheduled to make its comeback in the first week of September. The show made its debut earlier this year, featuring prominent guests like Ice Cube, Stephen A Smith, Paul Pierce, Andre Drummond, Brandon Marshall, and more.
Come And Talk 2 Me, the parent company is also home to two other series, both led by Harlem’s representatives. The Dipset rhymer will engage in meaningful conversations with guests tackling personal and professional challenges in “Come And Talk 2 Me.” Furthermore, the Harlem World performer will take the reins of “Ma$e, Fix My Situation,” using his spiritual insights and life experiences to guide guests through adverse situations and life’s hardships.
The network’s roster also boasts “Es Lo Que Es,” a series delving into Latino-friendly sports topics, hosted by actor Cuban Hunter, esteemed blogger Loopy, and Fidel Gocio.
- Oh Yeah, Hidden Amazon Money-Saving Deals Exposed For Harlemites And Others
- Mayor Adams Initiates 30-Day Notices And Enhanced Casework For Adult Asylum Seekers
- Carver’s Microloan Program Empowers Small Businesses From Harlem To Hollis For Economic Growth
- Sponsored Love: Unlocking The Power Of Your Microsoft Account: Tips, Security, And Productivity
- Sponsored Love: Crafting An Effective E-Commerce Inbound Marketing Strategy In Dubai