Fifth Harmony, DNCE with lead singer Joe Jonas, Flo Rida, Tori Kelly, and Nickelodeon’s live-action stars join host Nick Cannon and this year’s four honorees for 2015 Nickelodeon HALO Awards at Pier 36 in New York City on Saturday, Nov. 14..
During the show, Justin Bieber will be honored with the first-ever HALO Hall of Fame Award, an honor given to a celebrity who helps and leads others by making the world a better place. He is receiving the award in recognition of his outstanding charitable work with Make-A-Wish® and Pencils of Promise. WALK THE MOON’s taped performance from Universal Orlando Resort will also be presented at the live event.
The star-studded musical event will be taped to air as an hour-long concert special premiering Sunday, Nov. 29, at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) across Nickelodeon, TeenNick, Nicktoons, TV Land, CMT, Nick.com and the Nick App.
Now in its seventh year, Nickelodeon HALO Awards is an annual awards show that recognizes real-life kids that are doing extraordinary things in their communities and “Helping and Leading Others” (HALO). In addition to being awarded a grant for their organization and scholarship funds, each HALO Award honoree is given an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet and connect with celebrities that share their same passion for service.
NICK CANNON, host/creator/executive producer
- FIFTH HARMONY, performer
- DNCE WITH JOE JONAS, performer
- FLO RIDA, performer
- TORI KELLY, performer
- HALO HONOREES: Ethan Cruikshank, Riley Gantt, Joshua Williams, Ruchita Zaparde
- CAST MEMBERS FROM NICKELODEON SERIES, participant
- INSTANT MOM: SYDNEY PARK
- BELLA AND THE BULLDOGS: BREC BASSINGER, COY STEWART
- 100 THINGS TO DO BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL: ISABELA MONER
- EVERY WITCH WAY: RAHART ADAMS
- MAKE IT POP: MEGAN LEE, ERIKA THAM, LOURIZA TRONCO, DALE WHIBLEY
- TALIA IN THE KITCHEN: MARIA QUEZADA, LIAM OBERGFOLL, ELLIS ANN JACKSON,
- JOSHUA HOFFMAN, GAIL SOLTYS
- WITS ACADEMY: DANIELA NIEVES
Saturday, Nov. 14, 2015, 3:30 PM (ET) Arrivals Begin
PIER 36, 299 South Street, New York, NY 10002,
Become a Harlem insider - Sign-Up for our Newsletter!