The GMAT™ online exam is a remote proctored version of the test center-based GMAT™ exam designed to assist you to meet your application goals.
From the comfort of your home. You’ve got the selection to require the GMAT™ exam online or at a test center – or both – the choice is yours!
Appointments are available round the clock and testing dates are available 6-months out on a rolling basis. The GMAT™ online exam is often taken on a Windows or Mac computer, and features:
- 3 full exam sections: Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning
- Same time, scoring, and number of things because the test center-based exam
- Flexibility to use a physical or a web whiteboard for scratch work
- Disability accommodations
- Accepted by over 7,000 global business programs
- Scores valid for five years
- Complimentary unlimited score report sending
An enhanced version of the GMAT™ online exam is being developed to incorporate the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA). Updates about the supply of the improved GMAT™ online exam are going to be released on April 20, 2021.
Bring out your best where you test. You would possibly feel more comfortable reception with the web exam or prefer the structure of a test center. Both options will always be available to assist you to meet your application deadlines. The selection is yours. Today and each day.
Total Exam Time
The total exam time is approximately 2 hours 40 minutes and you’ll be allowed one, plus one optional 5-minute break before you start the Integrated Reasoning section.
Online sign-up – Please allow a quarter-hour to see into the web-proctored system. (Note that check-in times could also be up to half-hour during peak periods.)
Scores and Score Sending
The GMAT™ online exam uses an equivalent scoring algorithm and score scale for the Section Scores and Total Score because of the test center-based version. This ensures scores are compatible and comparable across the web and test center-based versions.
- Official scores are going to be available in your mba.com account within 7 business days of completing your exam
- Choice and control over which online exam appointment scores you would like to send to colleges
- Complimentary unlimited score sending
- Scores aren’t included within the score reports sent for exams taken at test centers
- Scores are valid for five years.
Availability of the GMAT™ Online Exam
The GMAT™ online exam is here to remain with appointments currently available on a rolling basis. Appointments are available round the clock and you’ll schedule an exam appointment up to 24 hours before an available testing slot.
Disability accommodations – If you’re getting to request disability accommodation for the GMAT™ online exam, don’t schedule your appointment until your accommodation is approved. Please begin by following the method to register as a test taker with disabilities. Accommodations available include 50% and 100% extended time alongside an extended break of 10 minutes.
Before the Exam
- Test – Run a system test before registering to make sure your computer is prepared for test day.
- Practice – get conversant in the web whiteboard tool.
- Review – Policies and procedures and ID requirements.
During the Exam
- Login a minimum of a quarter-hour before your exam time for check-in.
- Remove mobile phones, headphones, watches, notes, scratchpads, and other objects or electronic devices from your work area.
- Touchscreens, graphics tablets, and the use of a stylus aren’t permitted.
After the Exam
- Official scores are going to be posted in your mba.com account within 7 business days of completing your exam and cannot be included in test center-based score reporting.
- Complimentary unlimited score sending.
- The score is valid for five years.
- The online exam counts towards 12-month and lifelong limits.
- One retake is out there.
Become an Harlem World Insider - Sign-Up For Our Newsletter!