The Fire Department of New York (FDNY) is currently accepting applications for a number of available positions from Harlem to Hollis. Please review the FDNY requirements and apply at goo.gl/o8opMe.
- Pass both the computer-based test and physical ability test.
- Be a U.S. citizen at the time of appointment.
- Be at least 21 years of age by time of appointment.
- Pass medical & psychological tests.
- Pass a background investigation.
- Be able to understand and be understood in English.
- Hold a valid New York State motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Be a resident of one of the five boroughs of Harlem, New York or live in Nassau, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Suffolk or Westchester County.
To be Hired as a New York City Firefighter.
Via Rep. Mark Levine
Become a Harlem insider - Sign-Up for our Newsletter!