On Friday, March 24th, 2017, an education policy symposium held in celebration of the 35th anniversary of the NY Education Policy Fellowship Program at Columbia University, In Harlem New York.
Featuring A Keynote Address by:
- Richard D. Kahlenberg, Senior Fellow
The Century Foundation, Washington, D.C.
And A Distinguished Panel of Responders:
- Frederick M. Hess, Resident Scholar & Director of Education Policy Studies
The American Enterprise Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Sonya Douglass Horsford, Associate Professor of Education Leadership
Department of Organization & Leadership, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Luis Huerta, Associate Professor of Education & Public Policy Department of Education Policy & Social Analysis, Teachers College
- Ernest Morrell, Macy Professor of Education Department of Arts & Humanities, Teachers College
- Amy Stuart Wells, Professor of Sociology & Education Department of Education Policy & Social Analysis, Teachers College
- Michael D. Usdan, Senior Fellow, Institute for Educational Leadership, Washington, D.C.
Here’s the video:
Get the Harlem World Newsletter
The Institute for Educational Leadership Center for Educational Leadership at Putnam|Northern Westchester BOCES Westchester-Putnam School Boards Association.
This symposium was sponsored without charge to attendees by the:
Department of Education Policy & Social Analysis, Teachers College, Columbia University.