This brand new $200 million Small Business Seed Funding Grant Program provides grant funding to early stage small- and micro-businesses and for-profit independent arts and cultural organizations impacted by the pandemic.
To be eligible for this new grant opportunity you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have a business that has been operating on or AFTER September 1st, 2018
- Have at least 6 months of operation at the time of submitting your application with earnings of between $5k – $1M in revenues
Grant awards will be calculated based on annual amount of gross receipts as shown on their provided 2020 or 2021 business tax return.
- Annual gross receipts: $5,000 – $49,999.99: Award is $5,000 / business
- Annual gross receipts: $50,000 – $99,999.99: Award is $10,000 / business
- Annual gross receipts: $100,000 – $1,000,000: Award is 10% of gross receipts (maximum grant is $25,000 / business)
Note: Firms who have NOT filed federal Tax Returns for their business can only receive a maximum of $5,000 in grant funding if they have at least 6 months in operation when submitting their application.