Instagram boasts over a billion users and 95 million photos are uploaded every day and these statistics cannot be ignored or looked upon by online businesses.
Instagram has become an indispensable marketing tool for brand building and marketing. With strategy and planning, Instagram can create a positive brand reputation. More Instagram followers have become one of the testimonials for drawing new and loyal customers to the business.
Resorting to practices such as finding the best sites to buy Instagram likes or followers is harmful over the long term and negatively impacts the brand. Therefore, below is a detailed and reliable compilation of actionable tricks and techniques to boost organic Instagram growth
1. Create a killer and eye-catching profile
The very first thing that a potential customer notice is your profile and the very first thing that holds them to scroll through the whole page.
The profile includes a great bio, call-to-action buttons, contact information, and an impressive profile picture.
- Great Bio: a great bio is simple, creative and to the point which informs the reader about what the page is about, its values, and a line or two about the founders
- Call to action buttons: these buttons are the most critical part of the profile. They can include the call us button, more info, visit us or look through our catalog buttons which clearly define the further actions that the surfer can take.
- Contact information: phone numbers or site links can be added so that customers can reach the business and may also physically contact the profile.
- Profile picture: a good quality, different, and brand-specific profile picture that includes a logo of the business which helps the customer identify the business among all others is a very key element.
2. Creative Content
Instagram is the house of creativity and visual treats. Therefore, content should relevant and reliable to the audience. A mix of great visuals, inspiring backstories, and an inclusive approach can nail the game of viral content creation. Keep the fun and relevant with the latest trends. When creating content for the platform, always ask the question of what value can I provide to the audience?
Users appreciate value over volume in the posts and products equally. Another vital factor is the theme and color palette of the page. The color palette should be eye-pleasing and not too provocative. Maintaining consistency in the colors and fonts boosts Instagram follower’s growth significantly.
3. Make use of all the features:
Instagram is filled with various tools and features that include stories, reels, IGTV, guides, and hashtags.
All of these tools and features improve business growth remarkably. Regularly updating stories with interesting backstories, BTS clips, or engaging the audience with polls and questionnaires chip in the extra reach of the audience.
Hashtags also play a crucial role in improving the brand’s reach to the audience that might be interested in the page or products. It is a key factor in turning the lookers into loyal customers and followers. Hashtags help brands to reach the explore page and catch the eye of the users.
Creating brand-specific hashtags and titles for the posts creates unique and special brand awareness.
Consistency in posting keeps the brand image always fresh in the minds of the users and helps them turn into loyal followers. It improves user reach without sponsored promotions and improves user engagement or you can even buy instagram followers for your account and get the desired engagement.
Also, posting and promoting user-generated content such as feedback and testimonials assists in building trust in the brand.
4. Build a strong relationship with the users
Another important tip for improving the organic reach is creating a unique user experience for the user. Understanding and targeting the right audience can help understand the problems and needs of the users which can be solved by the business. This would build trust and reliability of the brand and customers would become the mouthpieces of the business, promoting it to the newer audience.
Collaborating with other creators can also help in improving the reach of the brand and build the confidence and trust of the present customers.
5. Always keep up with the trends
Instagram is always known for sowing what’s trending in the given category therefore, it is important to keep up with the trends so that your brand pops up in the trending lists and catches the eye of the users.
When you are in the game of promoting, never shy away from promoting on different platforms as increasing the brand presence in different social media platforms improves user engagement and trust. Platforms such as FaceBook, YouTube, and Instagram can be interlinked and promoted simultaneously to improve the reach.
But another important factor to take into consideration is not to spam the users with overflowing content as Instagram would tag you as spammy and restrict further posting
7. Giveaways improve engagement
Giveaways are another method for improving the user engagement with the brand and participation which will, in turn, increase the brand awareness and following. This strategy helps the brands to meaningfully engage with the targeted audience and add value.
Monitor Instagram Insights
Another powerful and underutilized tool provided by Instagram for the business accounts is Instagram insights, which help understand the audience, analyze the success of the strategies applied and see if there are any tweaks required.
Below is the simple meaning of the insights:
- Profile Visits – indicates the number of times someone visited your profile
- Website Clicks – indicates the number of times someone clicked on the link to the site in the bio
- Email – indicates the number of times someone clicked on the email button
- Call – indicates the number of times someone clicked on the call-us button
- Reach – indicates the number of times your posts reached new users page
- Impressions – indicates the number of times someone clicked on the page to look through
- Profile Visits – indicates the number of times someone visited your page
- Saved –indicating number of accounts that saved the post