The 2 and 3 train cast-iron and glass entrance (not exit) kiosk subway station (the one on the next block to the right is the exit) looking north from 135th Street is a station on the IRT Lenox Avenue Line, Harlem, New York, 1907.
This underground station, opened on November 23, 1904, has three tracks and two side platforms. The northbound outer track merges with the center track just north of the station and the center track merges with the southbound outer one just south of the station
The large, ornate kiosks, became a bit cumbersome as sidewalks became more crowded and in the auto age, motorists found them blocking their view. Hence, all of them began to be phased out in the 1950s and all had been removed by the mid-1960s (source).